Website Erste Bank
The “Communication Strategy & Planning”-team is responsible for defining Erste Group’s communication strategy and agenda setting together with the communication leadership team as well as for the evaluation and monitoring of our communication success. As a part of the department “Corporate Communications & Sponsoring” the team is also in charge of setting up and developing our Digital Content Newsroom including the required software and infrastructure. This will prepare the ground for a new way of understanding the power of communication.
- Design, develop and carry out a data-based evaluation, analysis and monitoring of our communication success and reputation across various channels (incl. necessary software and processes
- Support the implementation of software and infrastructure for the Digital Content Newsroom (Newsroom Software) in cooperation with our internal IT-teams and external vendors.
- Select and operate the necessary (IT-)tools for the monitoring of our activities, data analysis, evaluation of our results and identify areas of improvement.
- Define and track relevant metrics and KPIs to support efficient steering of and reporting on communication activities (incl. dashboards)
- Support the further development and constant improvement of the Erste Digital Content Newsroom with a focus on evaluation and analysis
- Very good written and spoken English; good German and/or CEE-languages are clear assets
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in supporting the implementation of software solutions on the business-side
- Experience in working with data analytic tools or tools for media/social media monitoring/listening
- Experience and track record in working with data analysis, defining KPIs and dashboards
- 3-5 years of experience, preferred with communications, media, social media management or marketing background
Company: Erste Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Linz, Upper Austria, Tyrol, AT
Application Deadline: N/A