Deliver medical training in adherence with the Group Medical Training framework and quality standards that are aligned to international best practice. Complete training related activities to support the delivery of Group Medical Training goals.
- Submit regular activity, status and other reports to the line manager for review to maximise efficiencies within the department.a
- Perform tasks associated with assigned Group Medical Training portfolios – Regulatory and Licensing, Design and Development, Quality and Compliance – ensuring such tasks are delivered on time, in adherence with quality standards and meet customer expectations. This includes correlation of results, updating learning profiles, communicating results and ensuring that classroom equipment/training aids are available, set up and serviceable.
- Establish and maintain effective open and transparent collaboration and communication channels with peers and key contacts in other related disciplines.
- Create an environment conducive to learning ensuring the consistent achievement of customer satisfaction at all levels and proactively respond to feedback.
- Take ownership of agreed performance goals, competencies and development plans. Self-assess productivity to ensure delivery of departmental KPIs for trainer usage/efficiency and to meet individual goals.
- Deliver training to the highest quality standards adhering to Group Medical Training framework/lesson plans and departmental KPIs.
- Preferred graduate or certificate and/or experience as an instructor or trainer Recent practical experience as an instructor or trainer
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation and time management skills.
- Awareness of international best practice and current trends in Learning and Development and Adult Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A