Website The Walt Disney Company
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Within the Creative Campaigns and Production Internships, we have a range of Production Management, Asset Management and Creative Producer Internships on offer. In any one of these roles, you will be a strong member of the team that creates, produces or manages content specifically designed for the audiences of The Walt Disney Company.
As a Creative Campaigns and Production Intern, you will be a part of the team that creates and produces content specifically designed for the Disney audience. As a Creative Intern you will assist with the creation of commercial content across all media platforms by using systems such as Adobe or Final Cut while ensuring the campaign stays within allocated budgets and timescales. As a Production Intern you will manage the delivery and tracking of project and channel management systems. These internships will provide an insight into how the Media Networks team creates and manages content.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2023
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Strong MS Office skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- A strong interest in a future career in creative campaigns / production
- Studying for a degree that is relevant to the role applied for
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A