Website The Walt Disney Company
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
As a Marketing Intern, you will be involved in a wide range of campaigns designed to drive market success for our content, products, experiences and brands. Interns will be placed within one of many of our lines of business including Disney+, Walt Disney Studios, Disney Interactive, Consumer Products and our central Marketing group. This role will strengthen your skills whilst gaining experience in an experienced and expert marketing team
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2023
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying a degree discipline relevant to the Marketing function
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong MS Office skills
- A passion for Marketing
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: York, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A