Website The Walt Disney Company
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world
We have Internship opportunities in several areas of Research and Insights here at Disney.
As a Brand and Consumer Insights Intern you will represent the voice of the consumer within the business. To deliver insights, market context and understanding to both our internal and external stakeholders, to help them better understand how consumers think, feel and behave.
As a Data Analytics and Research Intern, you will assess information in order to provide insights and drive business decisions using data specific systems and tools. You will monitor key performance indicators and metrics, reporting on findings to internal clients which will improving business intelligence and campaign performance.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2023
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying for a degree that is relevant to the role applied for
- A strong interest in a future career in research / insights / analytics
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A