Website The Walt Disney Company
We are looking for a Traffic Assistant to join us in our London based head office in
Hammersmith (subject to Covid regulations) however will likely start remotely. This truly global role is focused on client servicing, and our aim is to service the Pan Regional Advertising Sales team, in order to fully deliver their television advertising campaigns across the National Geographic International Channels network portfolio. In this role, You will be working closely with the digital and TV booking teams across the globe, as we look to achieve a streamlined approach to the Traffic function. You will be booking global campaigns for recognizable companies, managing monthly reports for clients, liaising with different markets, partner channels, and handling the receipt and delivery of the adverts booked.
- Involvement in digital campaigns where the team may require.
- Managing the delivery of advertising material that is received and checked in London
- Implement and co-ordinate the production / localization process for advertising campaigns, for foreign language markets
- Complete and monitor Off Air Recordings, in order to provide the client with the proof of material being broadcasted as per the signed agreement
- To forge strong relationships with our colleagues in countries across the globe, in order to facilitate client requests and confirmed agreements
- Liaising with creative agencies / digital delivery companies, in order to obtain instruction and material content for global advertising campaigns
- Offer administrational / organizational support to the rest of the Traffic Operations team, on day to day projects
- The creation and maintenance of monthly Pre and Post Transmission reports, detailing important information regarding the delivery of advertising campaigns, from various global markets
- Day to Day Campaign Management, working closely with the Ad Sales team, in order to take a deal agreement from the paperwork to the TV screen
- Highly organized with proven administration skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines, work under pressure
- Previous experience within a TV or digital Traffic Operations role would be preferred, although entry level applicants with strong customer facing experience will be considered
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills with the willingness to use Excel extensively
- Works well with autonomy and is self-motivated to improve own skills and to exceed career related objectives and goals
- Demonstrable good communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and with third party contacts
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Previous experience within media, business administration or similar
- Should be flexible to work on complex projects, whilst always maintaining excellent client service
- Establishes critical external alliances.
- Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance.
- Manages the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- Facilitates win-win situations.
- Resolves conflicts effectively.
- Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles
- Translates strategy into specific priorities, objectives, and action plans.
- Manages projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes.
- Holds self and others accountable to high performance standards.
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analyzes problems effectively and takes action to resolve.
- Keeps commitments.
- Pursues excellence with integrity, passion and courage.
- Sets a good example for others.
- Shows consistency in words and actions.
- Learns from personal and organizational experiences.
- Strives for self-improvement.
- Maintains composure under pressure.
- Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers.
- Treats others with respect
- Obtains full engagement through inspiring communications.
- Provides appropriate rationale and context to drive commitment.
- Effectively persuades others to support ideas and plans.
- Tailors messages appropriately to the audience.
- Invites diverse points of view.
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding.
- Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
Qualification & Experience:
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stockport, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A