Website The Walt Disney Company
During an internship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
As a Public Relations and Communications Intern in one of Disney’s businesses, you will be involved in a wide range of duties which could include supporting the team in PR based research, maintaining the PR calendar of events and managing ad-hoc projects throughout the year. You will assist in ensuring the Disney brand is portrayed and communicated to the world in a positive and honest light. This internship will develop your communication, stakeholder management and time management skills.
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2023
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying for a degree that is relevant to the role applied for
- Strong interest in future career in PR / Communications
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Iver Heath, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A