Website The Walt Disney Company
The Merchandise Seller engages Guests in magical experiences throughout the Theatre. Welcoming them into the environment, while providing communication on the merchandise available, emphasising their qualities; and highlighting all relevant offers available to supplement their purchase. They will provide an exceptional Service that will exceed the Guest’s expectations by enhancing their visit, ensuring that it is unique and memorable and giving them the opportunity to take the magic home with them.
- Contributes to a culture that demonstrates a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion in all actions.
- Demonstrates Core Values of “People, Experience, Revenue and Brand” in all work.
- Prioritises the culture of “Teamwork, Enjoyment, Efficiency and Results” at all times.
- Welcomes every Guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, following service guidelines.
- Perform quick, accurate and effective till transactions that enhance the Guest experience and observing all relevant guest service guidelines including offering add-ons and communicating offers.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest Service behaviours.
- Maintain and participate in producing company visual standards to present an outstanding theatrical environment.
- Assist with stock deliveries and replenishment to agreed standards.
- Work proactively and positively towards individual and team goals, including sales targets, promotion goals and group incentives.
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Respond to Guests needs in an open, friendly, positive, proactive and timely manner. Effectively manage queues and multiple guests at kiosks and sales locations.
- Maintain neat and organised operations both at kiosks and back of house so that product is clearly represented and available for replenishment, always ensuring accuracy.
- Able to handle tasks accurately under time pressure.
- Is organised in everything they do.
- Motivates self to achieve goals.
- Works well in a team environment and to achieve shared goals.
- Can communicate effectively with a diverse audience.
- Retail/Service experience preferred but not essential.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A