Website Deutsche Bank
- Lead and manage projects or work streams within a larger program with a focus on ensuring that the relevant and appropriate analyses are performed, shaped in appropriate management information and presented to the relevant governance bodies and committees
- Ensure the documentation and tracking of program/project relevant dependencies, risks, issues, actions for mitigations and other related artefacts.
- Confirm that an appropriate program steering group is in place, provide a targeted status reporting on a regular basis including transparency on risks, issues and dependencies, as well as making recommendations on any required decisions.
- Responsible for active stakeholder engagement by ensuring a close collaboration with key stakeholders across Deutsche Bank and by working closely with product specialists to collect, balance and prioritize business requirements.
- Responsible for in-quality delivery within agreed budget, resources and time frame, issue resolution and risk management. Close collaboration with the wider program group to ensure alignment with principles and objectives.
- Management of cross-divisional peer reviews and drive development of internal best practices
- Extensive working experience in the financial services industry and a clear understanding of Finance’s key processes and systems.
- Extensive working experience in managing large scale (cross divisional/multiple geographies) projects across the full program lifecycle along with previous experience in organizational analysis and design.
- Significant experience in risk management, effectively identifying and assessing risks within a project/program along with developing and implementing sustainable mitigating actions.
- Advanced skills in effective stakeholder management along with advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to discuss and face different points of view or disagreements in a constructive manner or high performance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably with a focus on economics, business administration, mathematics, or equivalent.
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A