Website Delta Airlines
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will join a service and sales focused team in a call center environment, focused on listening to, caring for and connecting with customers. In this role, you will answer calls in an efficient, courteous and accurate manner, while assessing customer needs and offering solutions and additional products. Ideal candidates should demonstrate the desire to make our customer’s travel not only superior but memorable.
This position is full-time with comprehensive health and wellness benefits, 401k with an automatic 3% company contribution plus 6% matching contributions and Delta’s industry-leading travel privileges (free flights!).
Our values-based culture puts people at the heart of every decision. Since the beginning of the pandemic, protecting Delta people, their families, our customers, candidates and making your health and safety our first priority has been the driving force behind every decision we have made.
- We adhere to the latest CDC Guidelines. Temperature checks/screenings are performed at every Delta facility before entry. In addition, Delta requires wearing a mask while in the office, staying 6 feet apart and practicing good hygiene.
- We have partnered with Mayo Clinic to provide weekly testing, onsite rapid testing, testing kits at workplaces with smaller employee populations, and at-home testing kits to all U.S. employees.
- We offer pay protection for employees who experience COVID-19 symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been ordered to quarantine as a result of exposure to the virus .
- In our office, we have designated and socially distanced desk positions, as well as routine electrostatic and enhanced cleaning especially in common areas (restrooms, break rooms, etc.).
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Computer skills and comfort with navigating web-based and airline-specific software applications, email, instant messaging, and internet searches.
- Demonstrate clear, pleasant, and courteous verbal and written communication using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation.
- Reliable and committed by maintaining excellent attendance, performance, self-motivation and goal attainment.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Company: Delta Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A