Website Delta Airlines
Responsible for implementing innovative solutions and reporting strategies, shifting effective analytical findings to the next generation of results, all the while supporting a broad array of Talent Acquisition initiatives.
- Draw relevant business and operational findings through data analysis and present findings/recommendations/actionable insights to Talent Acquisition leadership.
- Manage all Talent Acquisition data across multiple repositories.
- Quickly understand business requirements to develop and deploy reports, applying innovative data analytical methodologies, tools and best practices to provide leaders with accurate and precise metrics and business insight.
- Act as SME in all reporting functions as it relates to Talent Acquisition. Role won’t simply generate reports but will take decisive action, post review and analysis. This might involve making strategic change recommendations and implementing new ‘best practices’ methodologies.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition team and business stakeholders to design dashboards and reports in Avature Applicant Tracking System.
- Train Talent Acquisition Team on tools so they may independently generate ad hoc reports.
- Prepare reports and dashboards to provide insight into all phases of Talent Acquisition data analysis lifecycle from need identification to post-hire. Provide concise roll ups of data and be prepared to interpret and speak to findings.
- Independently design and implement slate of audit, compliance daily operational, historical performance and success measures reports. Based on findings, will need to proactively create forecasting models.
- Independently use reporting tools and software such as MS Access, Excel, Hyperion and Crystal Reports.
- This will involve frequent audits of generated reports.
- Partner with other areas of HR such as CoE to deliver reports to provide broader scope of data.
- Marry data from Applicant Tracking System with third-party Talent Acquisition vendor data.
- Conversely, identify areas of overlap or redundancy in reporting to ensure a streamlined repository of reports that is more easily maintained over time.
- Act as primary reporting point person during scheduled and ad hoc audits as they might relate to Talent Acquisition.
- Stay abreast of changes to Talent Acquisition processes and focal areas that may impact current slate of reports or may necessitate additional reports and proactively drive changes to ensure business continuity as well ability to glean actionable insights throughout evolution
- Identify and execute reports necessary to verify process and regulatory compliance adherence.
- Ability to analyze data and present findings to internal customers in a clear and concise manner.
- 5+ years of similar work experience in data analytics/management and statistical reporting.
- Experience building Avature Applicant Tracking System reports and dashboards.
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Access skills.
- Acute attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- High School Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 plus years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition Applicant Tracking Systems, processes and metrics.
- Previous experience with HR data and/or Talent acquisition data.
Company: Delta Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A