Website Credit Suisse
The Chief Risk and Compliance Officer function is a highly visible, dynamic area where you can be an integral part of the decision-making that supports the bank’s business. We drive strategic and sustainable returns and offer risk, controls, and regulatory advice. You will be part of a team that is renowned for its fast-paced, collaborative and diverse work environment. We believe our colleagues are our best asset A department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Credit Risk Management is seeking an Assistant Vice President for its Portfolio Management team to manage regulatory requests and assist with project execution. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in partnership with various business units to deliver projects as required.
- Providing advice and guidance on ABC matters referred by the FCC Advisory teams, business and support functions.
- Dealing with significant complex ABC issues, referred by advisory teams, requiring detailed analysis and/or external legal advice/interaction with regulators etc.
- Delivering targeted face to face training on ABC related topics.
- Liaising with Global function to ensure that controls and procedures in the UK and EMEA regional offices adhere to global framework and to maintain awareness of ABC threats and risks.
- Managing the risk of third-party intermediaries via close coordination with businesses seeking to engage introducers.
- Ensuring by testing and review that the ABC control framework is robust and operating effectively.
- Proactive advice to the advisory teams and the business regarding ABC legislation and global requirements.
- Oversight of ABC-related language, reps and warranties in contractual documentation.
- Preferably be educated to degree level or have an appropriate Financial Crime Compliance qualification such as an ICA
- Diploma in Financial Crime or equivalent work experience.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Ability to coordinate with the Financial Crime Compliance Advisory Team Heads and senior partners in the business divisions. You will be expected to provide credible challenges to the business.
- Some experience in managing people would be preferred but not essential.
- A results-oriented, hardworking individual with outstanding problem solving, interpersonal skills. Possess excellent attention to detail.
Company: Credit Suisse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A