Website Credit Suisse
We are looking for an experienced Fund Administrator within the Credit Investments Group. This person will have strong leverage loan product and reconciliation knowledge to coordinate Outsourced Provider Fund Reporting, Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) compliance module testing, Trustee Report tie-out processes and complex data analysis. Working knowledge of multi-currency CLO’s, SICAVS, SMA fund.
- Lead/coordinate with all appropriate individuals in order to consolidate all relevant information for performing applicable analysis, reporting and completion of required processes.
- Ability to exercise discretion when collaborating with external parties in support of the business.
- Ability to lead special projects and compile large amounts of information with limited mentorship.
- Shown talent at bringing to bear a reliable network of contacts to drive and support design of products.
- Ability to deal professionally with demanding external and internal investor/clients.
- Excellent accounting and cash management skills with understanding of loan and bond closing flows.
- Strong knowledge of rating agency credit ratings and notching mechanism, and gain experience handling an outsource provider and building adequate controls.
Company: Credit Suisse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A