Website Credit Suisse
Group Operations Solutions (GOS) supports Prime Derivatives Services business and trading. We are department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. The OPUS application is a web-based, in house processing platform for listed US options. It provides automated US Option expiry as well as various trade bookings and reconciliations. The OPUS book of work is challenging and in high demand to meet the growing needs of the business and meeting industry initiatives. We seek a Technical lead responsible for delivery of the application components within GOSD. Expected to
- Oversee the development team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules.
- Ability to dive into existing application code base to resolve functionality
- Effectively communicate with project managers, business analysts and Tech Leads
- Required to work in a complex and dynamic environment
- Work embedded with well-established vendor team and ensure that key Domain Expertise is retained in CS
- Clearly communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical partners across multiple regions
- Understand and handle environment configurations for AD & QA teams
- System Analyst qualities required to build and maintain application architectures, flow diagrams & data architecture
- Ability to analyze business problems and devise effective IT solutions.
- Can work in a globally distributed team and adapt to an agile environment.
- Able to write Junit scripts, test tools and test approaches, Test Driven Development. Able to enhance the existing code to testable code. Share and apply the knowledge of testing case writing upon join the team.
- Extensive practical software development experience with a “best-practices” mind-set
- Strong incident diagnosing skills/Incident management
- Comfortable working across a number of different technologies
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience.
Company: Credit Suisse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A