Website Credit Suisse
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
- The person will be a hands on developer as well a key member of the India support team.
- Help support the Finacle Treasury application in all three regions of Americas, AsiaPac, and EMEA.
- This person will report into the Pune IT regional head for Money Markets.
- Help co-ordinate all the testing within the India team and will be one of the primary interfaces with the development and support staff in India.
- Very good communication skills is paramount. Being able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with traders and users at various levels is very important
- Being familiar with Money Market concepts and/or Finacle Treasury system is very desirable but not required
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude!
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- At least two years of support of a trading or other mission critical application is required.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of Java/Python experience on enterprise/Beans platform is preferable but not necessary
Company: Credit Suisse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kalyan-Dombivli, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A