Website Credit Suisse
The Trust Accounting Support Services at Mumbai is the global hub for trust accounting.The team works on accounting and book keeping across asset classes and jurisdictions and also works on statutory compliances. Monitoring portfolio performance is fast becoming one of the critical aspects in fulfilling the fiduciary duties towards the client. An efficient system of monitoring portfolio performance and having mitigation steps in place is one of the measures for safeguarding the interest of our clients.
- You will assess the portfolio performance on a quarterly basis, based on the reports / statements provided, against defined benchmarks, risk profiles and tolerance levels.
- You will do the identification and analysis of outliers and mismatches between the risk profile and tolerance levels.
- Conducting research to investigate reasons for the over / under performance of the portfolio and raising to the Trust Manager.
- You will prepare reports of outliers, with documented background information, reasons and mitigation measures, for Global Trust Manager Heads and Centre Heads
- You will record investment strategy for portfolios in the system
- You will support the Trust Manager in further investigations and issues
- The analysis will cover diversification of assets, countries, and stocks as well as checking whether it is as per the agreement with the client.
- Set up processes related to outlier management.
- You have attention to detail and good report writing skills
- You have prior experience in portfolio monitoring/reporting with exposure to global financial markets
- You should be conversant with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have the ability to work independently.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have CFA / MBA Finance with analytical skills and research skills, having deep understanding of financial instruments and global markets, with 5 years of work experience.
Company: Credit Suisse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A