Website Credit Suisse
A senior role based in Pune, India, that will help define and implement the target architecture for Group Operations.
- Provide architecture direction and support to Group Operations and GOS, with particular focus on integration capabilities, data and analytics, data lineage, real-time data processing, and a microservice-based architecture.
- Data analytics and real-time data processing are a key elements of the business demand, and you will be working to support and guide the design and implementation of solutions that implement the architecture, including initiatives to modernize and simplify the existing environment.
- Assist and guide the implementation of the architecture, working with delivery teams across GOS, with a particular focus on integration architecture
- Coordinate with delivery teams to optimize their book or work identifying and ensuring the realization of re-use opportunities.
- Conduct architecture reviews and make recommendations across a broad range of problem areas and opportunities
- Good knowledge and practical experience of using Enterprise integration patterns.
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations and time zones.
- Minimum 14 years of professional experience in engineering, architecture, or IT consulting roles.
- A strong history of technology leadership, with exposure in software architecture and enterprise application design.
- Confident, assertive and effective communicator with strong influencing skills. Good written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated, an enthusiastic team-player and hardworking individual
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced architect with a solution focus, and proven hands-on development experience.
Company: Credit Suisse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A