Website Credit Suisse
This role is with The Cross Divisional Service Platform (CDSP) which provides a wide range of services in the area of Business Assistance, Business Management, Graphic and Multimedia Design, Visual Communication Design and Digital Solutions to internal business clients globally. The services are end-to-end managed by specialists and charged as an internal service provider to Divisions and Corporate Functions. The team is hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel on advanced level is required
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Has worked on reports and presentations for senior management
- Familiar with travel booking (point-to-point or multi-destination) and leading expenses from pre-approval to final settlement including consultation of T&E policy
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience, preferably as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant, Administration Specialist, Event Coordinator and/or other business support function
- Proven background of calendars management organizing meetings, ensuring the acceptances and keeping bookings up-to date, taking account of complex diaries and global time-zone differences
Company: Credit Suisse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A