Website Credit Suisse
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standard
- You will efficiently support for Branch Operations.
- Accountability and Control Delivering independent control and ensuring compliance with Internal / External rules.
- Information and Advice Providing valued support and resolution to the business.
- Building the Organization Collaborate with Business, all teams and external custodian HSBC.
- Optimizing the Use of the Bank’s Resources Deriving efficiency through suggesting better processes for existing activities.
- Client interaction for transactional activities, preparing checklist, procedures and controls to onboard the callback activities.
- Accuracy and Transparency Meeting regulatory and operational requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
- Ability to build and maintain solid positive working relationships with business and support partners as well as external counterparties.
- A phenomenal can do attitude!
- Ability to check and resolve breaks and perform required reconciliation.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Proven ability to contribute in a team and independently.
- Proven experience of Banking systems and payment systems is required along with other operations in the bank for Treasury, FX, Derivatives is added advantage.
Company: Credit Suisse
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A