Assists members with purchasing tires. Stocks, tags, and organizes all tires on sales floor. Creates tire purchase and service invoice. Answers questions, makes recommendations using 5 steps of selling and provides prompt and courteous member service. In locations with propane services: Once provincial certified, fills propane tanks following all safety procedures.
- Oversee .CA appointment program including organizing and booking appointments, responding to emails in a timely manner as outlined by procedures.
- Handling the phone line including answering all incoming calls, handle all members inquiries and providing price quotes.
- Keeps tires in steel stocked in accordance with Tire Managers merchandising plan.
- Assists members in determining tire needs, answers questions and makes product recommendations. Sells tires using persuasive skills and product knowledge.
- Assists in Station Operations of shop as required.
- May also assist members with propane refills/purchases. Follows all safety procedures and guidelines.
- Cleans sales area by sweeping, mopping, spraying, wiping.
- Tags and organizes all special order and .CA tires for efficiency.
- Provides members with booked appointments for special orders at time of purchase.
- Rings up orders. Receives accurate payment, makes change, processes cheques, credit and debit charges, gives out receipt and submits order according to proper procedures for paperwork and performance of duties.
- Assists with driving member vehicle into service bay and parking member vehicle in lot after service.
- Works in an efficient urgent manner throughout the day.
- Communicates with Tire Centre manager, buyers, receiving department and inventory auditors regarding special orders, quantity, status, price, delivery and promotion of merchandise.
- Stocks tires in sales area in accordance with Tire Centre manager’s merchandising plan.
- Calculates refund amount for warranty returns of tires.
- Invoices tire purchase and install/repair services. Loads appointment tires and transfers to preset staging area in sales.
- Experience: Candidates with previous tire installation/tire sales experience will be given preference over other candidates.
- Knowledge/Skills: None.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid driver’s license required. Must pass Costco Tire certification test. Propane locations must pass Costco propane certification within 30 days.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A