Prepares and sells food and drinks to customers. Pulls and stocks supplies and ingredients, cleans kitchen area and eating area. Provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Dispenses dessert and drink items such as frozen yogurt, lattes, smoothies etc. Cleans, sanitizes, services and refills dispensing machines.
- Maintains self-serve pop area, condiment table and eating area. Busses, cleans and sanitizes tables, sweeps and mops floors, empties trash.
- Prepares hot food. Rolls, shapes, add toppings or fillings and bakes items, such as pizzas. Slices pizza, puts baked items in warmer. Steams hot dogs and buns, operate deep fryers.
- Rings up sales, collects money, makes change. Places whole pizza orders from members at the counter and on the phone. Assembles and presents order to customer. Uses tongs to pick up hot food items. Follows department production and cash handling procedures and standards.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Cleans and sanitizes the machines, work surfaces, floors, pans, utensils and counters. Takes garbage to trash compactor and operates compactor. Follows safety and security procedures.
- Pulls ingredients and supplies from warehouse. Stocks large volume ingredients to shelves, cooler and freezer. Stages ingredients to preparation area and refills dispensing machines. Complies with health codes, such as sanitation, temperatures, product rotation and expiration dates.
- Experience: None.
- Knowledge/Skills: None.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Food Safety Certification – Level 1 required first day in the position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A