Picks orders from stored goods and splits out pallets received for shipping to warehouses. Moves goods using manual pallet jack. Checks and sorts pallets. Labels product for shipping.
- Informs managers of any discrepancies or problems.
- Cleans up and clears work area of any debris or trip hazards.
- Secures goods on pallets with shrink wrap and labels for shipping. Verifies that pallets being used are to Costco standards.
- Unloads containers manually.
- Sorts pallets of received goods into smaller shipping quantities according to buyer’s distribution instructions.
- Stacks bed-loaded goods or goods from damaged or unacceptable pallets onto Costco approved pallets. Separates mixed item pallets for checking.
- Follows safety procedures.
- Provides prompt, courteous member service.
- Education/Training: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: Costco Food Safety Certification – Level 1 required.
- Experience: None
- Knowledge/Skills: None.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Airdrie, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A