Provides janitorial services and general maintenance of warehouse and grounds.
- Responds quickly to clean up spills.
- Cleans up and clears work area of any debris or trip hazards.
- Operates garbage compactor and cardboard bailer.
- Checks daily schedule for assigned routine tasks.
- Helps with the general upkeep of grounds and building. Performs perimeter checks.
- Informs management of maintenance or facility issues.
- Follow all safety and security procedures.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Cleans warehouse floors, offices, break room and restrooms by operating self-propelled floor scrubbing machinery and by sweeping, mopping, spraying and wiping. Follows departmental procedures and standards for cleanliness and performance of duties. Restocks supplies.
- Collects cardboard and empties trash throughout the warehouse.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Licenses/Certifications: None.
- Experience: None.
- Knowledge/Skills: None.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A