Co-op provides unique opportunities to store managers. Our leadership roles offer something more – we’re not just focused on the bottom line, we’ll give you the chance to help support amazing projects and good causes in your store’s neighbourhood. Sharing our profits with local communities is no gimmick. It’s what we do.
exploring new and innovative ways to increase sales performance
* coaching, mentoring and developing your team to serve our customers and take a more active role in the community
* leading the team to increase membership sign ups and improve member engagement
* building a safe and secure store environment
* reacting quickly and positively to changing priorities
* building great links with local Co-op businesses
It takes a special combination of skills and qualities to thrive at Co-op. You’ll be the kind of person who is always ready to get stuck in and work alongside colleagues on the shop floor. And you’ll inspire your team by showing them how the success of your individual store fits into the bigger picture of Co-op’s purpose. We’re also looking for:
Qualification & Experience:
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. We want to create an inclusive environment, where we can all celebrate our differences, contribute our best work and develop to our full potential.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. Find out more about Co-op people policies at coop.co.uk/peoplepolicies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, GB
Application Deadline: N/A