Commercial Pricing & Performance Manager
£48,640 – £60,800 plus benefits (Grade D18)
Manchester city centre, with flexible / remote working options available
We’re looking for a commercial pricing and performance manager to join us and support the growth of our Insurance business here at Co-op. A business which allows us to collaboratively build and distribute insurance products which suit the needs of the customers, members and communities we serve. It’s a business venture which focusses on our strengths; marketing, data, customer insight and experience and partner relationship management. If you have the insurance pricing expertise and great communication skills we’re after, we can offer you the opportunity to make a big impact and develop your career in a business that always puts people at the heart of its strategy.
In this role, we’ll look to you to lead the commercial performance and pricing strategy for our Co-op Insurance business. You’ll work closely with the partnerships, marketing and data teams to identify opportunities and use analytics and insights to understand business performance to shape strategic and tactical decisions. You’ll also build strong relationships, working closely with internal teams as well as our insurance partners, finding opportunities to improve pricing and commercial performance. It’s a big job. But when we get it right the benefits for our members, customer and communities are huge.
own the Co-op Insurance pricing strategy across a range of existing and future products including car and home insurance
* engage with key internal and external partners in the delivery of the strategic and financial plan
* take the lead from a commercial pricing perspective, providing insight to external partners where insight shows opportunities exist and influence external partners to implement pricing changes
* use pricing analysis to identify target segments to improve pricing and support commercial and P&L performance
* deliver and maintain excellent insight and analytics into the financial service/insurance market and deploy this in various analytical guises for commercial advantage to Co-op Insurance
* review performance of all partner products, including from a pricing/quotability perspective to ensure Co-op Insurance meets its commission income, profit shares, footprint, quotability and conversion commitments
* work with central Data & Loyalty team to ensure analytics and modelling required to support commercial performance and partner pricing strategies are delivered and help shape the requirements for these requests
* make sure that the market price remains competitive within the target segments and life stages to give good commercial outcomes for Co-op Insurance and its outsourced partners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A