We’re looking for an energy pricing and proposition manager to joins us and help us provide competitive pricing and compelling propositions to our Co-op Power customers. Co-op Power is an exciting and fast-growing part of our business. We provide sustainable, renewable energy solutions to a wide range of customers and communities. From schools and shops, to castles and factories, we’re helping businesses and organisations across the UK to reduce costs, move towards renewable energy and lower carbon their usage.
In this role, you’ll use your technical knowledge and expertise to ensure our customers are provided with competitive energy pricing, tailored and bespoke to their needs. You’ll analyse the data and pricing to aid in the creation of compelling propositions that will best benefit our customer’s needs. We’ve got exciting plans for Co-op Power so there’s never been a better time to join us and help to shape our future. If you have the energy pricing know-how and strong analytical ability that we’re looking for, we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to help create a lower carbon future, and to build your profile in a company that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
a good understanding of energy pricing, with experience analysing energy pricing data
* excellent analytical skills, with experience working with large data sets
* strong Excel skills, with experience working with VLOOKUP’s and other basic formulas
* a keen eye for detail and accuracy
* the ability to organise and prioritise own workload in a fast-pace environment
* the ability to build positive relationships with partners and suppliers and work as part of a team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, GB
Application Deadline: N/A