We’re currently working remotely due to Covid. The future will see us working in a hybrid way, with home working (if this works for you) sitting alongside occasional use of the office, for team meetings etc., in Manchester.
We’re looking for a UX designer to join our digital team at Co-op and help to create frictionless user experience journeys. You’ll be joining our Funeralcare product team, and over the next few years we’re transforming our offering in this part of our business to create modern, end-of-life services. We’ve got a big job on our hands, and you’ll be playing a key part in this. But when we get it right, it’ll have even bigger benefits for our customers and the communities we serve.
As an interaction designer, you’ll be working with other designers and engineers in a multi-disciplinary team as well as contributing to the wider development of our growing design community. You’ll initially join working on our customer facing Funeralcare products, but there will be lots of opportunities to move around and keep things interesting. If you can bring us the UX design experience we need, we can offer you the chance to build a career with a business that’s using digital to make a real difference.
work in an agile, multi-disciplinary team to deliver production designs that meet user needs
* collaborate with others in the funeralcare product team to deliver work based on user research and insights
* use and contribute to the existing design system
* be an advocate for accessibility
* contribute to the community of practice meetings to share design knowledge across the wider digital team
* confidently communicate design decisions to other digital and business colleagues
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A