Website Coca Cola
The Water Treatment Technician is responsible for operating and maintenance of various water treatment systems (including Direct Sand Filter, Carbon Filter, Nano Filter, Reverse Osmosis, and storm water).
- Perform preventative maintenance duties
- Operate water treatment systems and associated equipment
- Maintain accurate records and logs
- Assist in site efforts to consistently demonstrate adherence to all applicable safety and environmental regulations. Comply with all Dunedin
- Facility standard operating procedures and requirements.
- Resolve minor equipment technical issues
- Assist in the operation of wastewater treatment processes
- Conduct water/wastewater sampling and analyses including equipment calibrations
- Generate work orders
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner to ensure achievement of Food Safety, Quality, Safety, Environmental and Cost Objectives.
- Keep appropriate records documenting compliance to permit requirements
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Conduct regulatory based inspections of water and waste storage/collection areas using standardized checklists
- Manage water treatment operations in compliance with Quality and Food Safety requirements.
- Ability to conduct training of others.
- Ability to work 8–12-hour shifts, or other work schedules as determined by business need, including overtime as required.
- Have a good attendance record
- High school diploma or GED. Associate degree in technical or related preferred.
- Physical agility including climbing, bending, kneeling, twisting, and lifting minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to work on projects independently and under minimal supervision.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand instructions given in English.
- One year or more water and/or wastewater experience preferred
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operations manuals, basic electrical and mechanical drawings, and to perform minor maintenance tasks (after training) as related to water/wastewater equipment.
- Florida Water and/or Wastewater Operator license preferred.
- Must be certified on the job qualification package for this position within 60 working days of start date.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A