Website City of Santa Ana
The City of Santa Ana is looking for individuals who are results-oriented, possess great attitude, demonstrate creativity and innovation, work efficiently, show a record of success and have a passion for public service. Having highly talented employees provides the best service to our community.
- Cleans restrooms and maintains inventory of supplies
- Provides information to the public
- Opens and closes facilities for prescheduled events
- Conducts routine maintenance checks
- Performs trash and recycling collection
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Participates cooperatively in work team activities
- Removes graffiti, gum, waste, and etc., from public surfaces
- Performs general landscape maintenance duties and operates various related tools and equipment
- Supports program and park maintenance staff by performing general maintenance/janitorial functions to assist in maintaining the cleanliness and safety of centers and park facilities
- Loads and unloads
- Sets up and tears down chairs and tables
- Sets up and cleans up for special events and other related activities
- Ability to: work in a public setting with people of all ages and backgrounds; lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs; understand and communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing; read and understand directions, follow instructions, and follow safety protocols; use a personal computer.
- Knowledge of: basic facility maintenance procedures; minor general repairs; janitorial procedures and practices, safe use of cleaning chemicals.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and possess and retain a valid California Class “C” driver’s license as a condition of employment.
- Some job-related work experience in facility maintenance and/or janitorial services is required, or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the desirable knowledge and abilities listed below.
Company: City of Santa Ana
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Ana, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A