Website City of Rancho Cucamonga
The City of Rancho Cucamonga is not your average public agency employer. We have
evolved from the antiquated civil service government employment of the past. Our driving
staff force, known as Team RC, embodies a culture of innovation and collaboration. We
believe that our employees are the best representation of our values and we strive to be on
the cutting edge of diversity, inclusion, and technology.
When you join Team RC, whether you’re front-and-center or behind-the-scenes, you can
rest assured that your work makes an impact in the community you serve. Our enthusiasm
for public service and our commitment to continuous learning helps Team RC focus on what
really matters….. service and people.
So get comfortable, grab a snack and apply to join Team RC.
- Shelving materials with accuracy, according to the Dewey Decimal System, and maintaining shelf order.
- Emptying outside book drops in all seasons and weather conditions.
- Checking in and sorting materials according to their collections.
- Cleaning up the library at the end of the day, and as areas get busy and messy.
- Pushing and pulling heavy carts and possible heavy lifting.
- Working special events like our Star Wars Day or Cultural Arts Nights; helping with game/craft/activity stations, setting up and tearing down.
Application Deadline: Monday, July 5, 2021
Application Screening: will be completed by Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Department Interview: Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Anticipated Start Date: Monday, August 9, 2021
All dates are subject to change at the discretion of the personnel officer
ARE YOU QUALIFIED
Graduation from the tenth grade or equivalent or any combination of training and experience that provides the desired knowledge and abilities.
Company: City of Rancho Cucamonga
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A