Website City of Carrollton
This position is an integral part of the Infor Consulting Services organization. The Infor Consulting Services (ICS) organization enables our customers to rapidly recognize the value of Infor Solutions in a responsible, timely and cost-effective fashion by providing our customers consulting, implementation, development and managed services. The ICS works with clients to implement Infor software and industry standard processes with the aim of reducing costs increasing customer service and creating frameworks for enhanced collaboration and business efficiency. Whilst our technology is the enabler and vehicle for achieving business benefits, the quality and experience of our consultants are key differentiators.
To strengthen our ERP LN Competence Center within the ICS Organization in the Central Region, we are looking for a motivated, creative and enthusiastic Senior Consultant.
You will be responsible for delivering business process and application consulting services which include process design, application configuration, testing, client training on Infor software, technologies and tools in accordance with standard implementation methods. Developing ongoing, successful business relationships with clients and for providing clients with “industry best practice” recommendations is also an important part of your role.
- Provide consultative guidance and assistance in a professional and organized manner directly to customers within the ERP LN area.
- Participate in full life cycle client facing implementation projects, including information gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and go live processes relating to Infor applications, working as part of an Infor project team.
- Add value to customer projects by using the know-how about Infor solutions and implementations derived from practical experiences.
- Provide customers with integration and industry expertise as well as “best practice” recommendations; act as an advisor to Infor customers regarding best practices and how to configure their Infor solution for making their processes and way of working more efficient.
- Design and configure efficient client business solutions.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Perform testing of software configurations and customer solutions.
- Provide training to client’s key and end users.
- Achieving engagement objectives.
- Provide regular internal project reports when required.
- Be a team player, form a relationship with the customer at all levels and also be able to drive a problem through to resolution
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Proven experience as an Implementation Consultant in a customer facing role. A successful candidate will have experience either as ERP Consultant at a software / IT services & consulting firm or as a Key User / IT Project Lead in the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent spoken and written German and a good knowledge of English.
- Product knowledge, preferable of Infor LN, but knowledge of any other major ERP software will be acceptable.
- Business process change knowledge in one of the following areas is highly desired: machine building industry, series / single / variable manufacturing, mechanical engineering.
- Ability to forge a strong relationship with the customer, and become trusted advisor
- Ability to present to all levels and lead a customer workshop, extracting the required information.
- Reliability and deadline-driven approach.
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated.
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills.
- Be prepared to be away from home most of week. Willingness to travel is a MUST to have.
Company: City of Carrollton
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A