This role is based in Paris, reporting to the EMEA Digital Head based within Citi Commercial Bank’s (CCB) Regional Office team in London. The Senior Relationship Manager will have responsibility for building the product proposal for CCB Digital clients in France and Western Europe, supporting the onboarding process of clients including building and maintaining Commercial Banking Digital customers’ portfolio. The primary responsibilities will be to build relationships and provide solutions for the France Digital CCB clients. The job involves day-to-day co-operation with various CCB non-presence countries and regions, as well as both the product and implementation teams. Responsibilities also include active engagement in projects related to additional products and functionalities offered by the CCB teams across the region for Digital companies.
- Acquire new, multi-product, Digital customers for the Bank. Also client level planning, budget and revenue responsibilities.
- Managing relationships and providing remote service for CCB Digital customers in France and Western Europe
- Interaction with other CCB structures across the globe
- Verifying adherence to global KYC (Know Your Customer) standards during the referral management process
- Maintaining overall control and accountability for the managed cross-border transactions referrals
- Proper account planning is expected, the RM has to determine/ plan the future relationship, business opportunities, products to sell, etc.
- Work closely with EMEA Digital Head, EMEA TTS implementation Team, CCB Cash Sales Managers, Markets experts and RM assistants on a daily basis.
- Participate at digital market events and drive thought leadership / partnership
- Participate in structuring new product solutions specific to client/industry segment.
- Monitoring and supporting the products’ implementation process
- Managing customers and transactions in the existing CRM platform
- Close cooperation with BCMA Teams in the country to address opportunities within Digital
- Good knowledge of corporate finance, FX, cash management and trade products are needed.
- Extensive network in the Digital ecosystem in the country
- Experience in Commercial / Relationship Banking with international customers
- Thorough understanding of banking products for Digital/Technology customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paris, Île-De-France, FR
Application Deadline: N/A