Automation and Tools team is responsible for tools that automate, monitor and troubleshoot network issues – including; SD-WAN solutions, netflow, packet capture, hardware and software configuration assurance, telemetry, event management consoles and security. Candidate that will be joining our team will act as application admin for one or more tools in the portfolio of the team, and additionally will take part in certification and implementation of new solutions for Citi tools team.
- Oversee end-to-end automation process, identifying automation needs, documenting to understand and execute against project scope, and partnering alongside key partners to design and implement automation that matches the need of the business
- Drive Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post restoration of service for supported platforms
- Act as a subject matter expert for one or more assigned applications in the tools environment.
- Design testing approaches, complex processes, reporting streams, and create automation of repetitive tasks
- Provide technical/strategic direction and act as advisory/coach to lower level analysts
- Responsible for overall operating system applications
- Plan, install and maintain automation software on various platforms, monitoring functionality to ensure optimal output
- Perform automation monitoring and tuning, participating in process redesign and making recommendations on improvements for current automation solutions when possible
- Directly impact the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams by providing mentoring and training to junior members of the team
- Strong working knowledge of Linux environment and use of Linux/UNIX utilities and shell scripting.
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Experience with Sybase, SQL Server or Oracle.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hubli-Dharwad, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A