The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Manage delivery commitments for every release right from demand till implementation
- Good exposure to latest next gen technologies to take new initiatives quickly and deliver
- Prepare program specifications, code & maintain programs based on specifications for all maintenance and project development.
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
- Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Solid knowledge of core JAVA, J2EE, Spring/Springboot, Microservices and Handlebars/Angular/Jquery/bootstrap/CSS.
- Experience in Agile processes and tools like RTC/JIRA/Jenkins/Bitbucket
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Familiar with API/Web Service, design patterns and UML
Qualification & Experience:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A