The Investment Specialist Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensuring the customer engagement by organizing meets and speaking about insurance offering to build awareness in those meets.
- Responsible for growing portfolio and establish a good relationship with customers and branch/hub; achieving target revenue for hub and personal target.
- Build the knowledge level of Branch Managers.
- Disseminate information on industry, financial markets and competition products and analyze the same for a meaningful sales engagement.
- Be the compliance gatekeeper in the region/branch for adherence to regulatory guidelines.
- Draw up the training roadmap for the individual relationship managers and ensure successful completion of training certification on regulatory and knowledge, attitude, skills and habits.
- Deliver the annual plan for products through the branch banking sales community.
- Joint sales drills with relationship managers to facilitate customers buy the right insurance product.
- Support the sales team to sell products to the existing base through portfolio. analysis of existing insurance and investment holdings, needs analysis, and customer risk profile.
- Able to work in a team and maintains good relationship with customers and branch/hub.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years previous financial sales experience required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A