The Compliance AML KYC Associate Analyst is responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Conduct reviews of client account activity, statements, internet research, and client profile information
- Present summarized findings to peers and management, including recommendations to changes in procedures resulting from review findings and quality assurance review of analyst case work
- Onboard/train new associates, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Escalate unusual activity to the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) and assist with escalating potential risks
- Conduct background checks/intelligence/customer research/transactional analysis
- Conduct regulatory and sanction screenings as well as review domestic consumer cases and support complex periodic review processes
- Support periodic review triage processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A