The Securities & Derivative Analyst 1 is an entry level position responsible for processing orders and transactions originating from trading desks and branch offices in coordination with the Operations – Transaction Services team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the clearance, settlement and investigation of client securities and derivatives transactions.
- dend claim received from the client.
- Registered and scan all documents received from the clients.
- Tax Form: Process all tax Form related to “ tax reclaim “ into Citi application
- Assist the team on all regulatory reporting made on a monthly basis to the FTA (DINR).
- To be familiar with SIX-ID application to find and process for the Credit d’Impôt Etranger (CIE).
- Client service, pro-active client support and inter-action to offer best in class services to DCC clients on French market
- Assist the team to pro-actively respond to any inquiries/demands from local FTA (DINR)
- Check all official documentation to categorise Client into simplify procedure and send them to the French Tax Authorities
- Reporting to clients confirming tax reclaim process and simplify procedure status up- date on periodic timeline
- Reconcile all breakdowns by safekeeping account concerning the dividend received during the month by beneficiary owner in relation of the simplify procedure.
- Proofing of Dividends Paid versus withholding tax details
- Fundamental understanding of Treasury products, accounting, tax and regulatory policies
- Demonstrated knowledge of macros
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to perform various concurrent activities/projects in a high-risk environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting or Finance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saint-Denis, Île-De-France, FR
Application Deadline: N/A