Website Central Intelligence Agency
As a Research Psychologist for the CIA, you will work in a consulting environment, eliciting client needs then designing, conducting and reporting applied research to meet those requirements.
As a Research Psychologist for the CIA, you will work in a consulting environment, eliciting client needs then designing, conducting and reporting applied research to meet those requirements. You will help answer questions, such as what is the most efficacious methodology for collecting or analyzing a particular set of “real world” data? What are the effects of major organizational changes on the workforce? Do employees have the tools and training they need to do their best work? What characteristics of individuals best predict success in non-standard occupations? What are the levels of customer satisfaction? Does this service or program effectively do what is said or designed to do?
- Ph.D. with a strong background and interest in applied behavioral science research, research methodology and statistics (applicants who are all but dissertation (ABD) are eligible to apply due to the lengthy application processing time).
- High proficiency in statistical computing, data management programming and coding logic.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good writing and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced proficiency in data management software highly desired particularly in the program R.
- Proficiency in or strong aptitude for other data management, coding and/or visualization tools (e.g. Python, R-Shiny, Tableau).
- Research methodology and experimental design.
- Item development.
- Experience using advanced statistical methods.
- Test validation and development.
- Research in job performance measurement and evaluation.
- Personnel assessment and selection research.
Company: Central Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A