Website Central Intelligence Agency
As a Psychiatrist for the CIA, you will provide medical care and advice to Agency employees, dependents and other Agency sponsored people. Utilizing your medical expertise in a primarily consultative model, you will help advance the CIA mission where it intersects with psychiatric and broader behavioral issues.
Variability of mental health resources around the world, access limitations to care in different regions, and mission requirements are all at play in your efforts to deliver the best opinions possible. You’ll work and coordinate with a global set of USG medical and psychiatric colleagues while delivering care and consultation in various countries and under a multiplicity of clinical scenarios.
The capacity and commitment to serve globally is essential. Physicians spend most of their careers serving in multi-year assignments in a variety of overseas locations, but some opportunities exist to serve in the Washington, DC area.
As part of our team you will receive excellent benefits and a variety of medical and non-medical training will be provided. Sign on incentives and moving expenses are reimbursed.
- Active unrestricted licensure as a physician in one or more states.
- Active DEA registration.
- Board certification in Psychiatry.
- Medical Degree or DO Degree from US Medical School.
- Unofficial transcripts for all degrees
- Cover letter in which you specify your qualifications for this position. Please address why you want to work in this role and what differentiates you from other applicants
- At least one professional reference with full name and contact information
- Copy of any certifications or licenses
Company: Central Intelligence Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A