Website Chevron Corporation
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Maintenance Planning Specialist located in Port Arthur Lubricants Plant through May 26, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Work with all departments to ensure preventive maintenance spare parts are accurate for each order and monitors overall inventory levels
Coordinate Preventative Maintenance activities requiring downtime to minimize equipment downtime while maximizing work order effectiveness
Plan and schedule all preventive, corrective, & predictive maintenance activities
Build detailed job plans with focus on safety measures required
Manage materials as they pertain to Preventative, Planned and Predictive Maintenance work orders
Provide load vs. capacity to all maintenance leads and reschedule Planned Maintenance work orders accordingly
Update and create Maintenance Plans, Maintenance Items and Task lists
Create requisitions and order required parts for all preventive, corrective, & predictive maintenance activities as applicable
Coordinate and schedule contractor activities in the performance of Preventive Maintenance & repair of equipment
Using the SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) module within SAP, the Maintenance Planner Coordinator (MPC) will organize and maintain SAP PM Work orders. They will oversee and participate in the upkeep of the SAP-PM structure and provide continuous improvements to the Preventive Maintenance program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with SAP PM Planning & Scheduling using the SAP PM module within SAP is required, 2+ years of experience preferred.
- Experience working in an Industrial Maintenance environment is required, 2+ years preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to acquire and maintain a TWIC card
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and other similar business software systems.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A