Responsible for employee relation matters of a team and is expected to continually improve the efficiency of the operation through effective use of people, systems and equipment while meeting and exceeding customer expectations.Support team managers in day to day operational tasks and overall business needs throughout both Online/Retail DC’s.
- Organizes the work load, identifies priorities and ensures high quality of work.
- Accountable for meeting on time delivery and reducing cost per unit.
- Remains current and communicates all changes, events and programs.
- Ensures team compliance to all corporate and departmental work policies and procedures.
- Effectively resolves operational challenges to achieve specified productivity and operational targets. Escalates matters to Team Managers, as needed.
- Assists Team Manager in completing necessary shift and productivity reports.
Competencies / Skills / Attributes
Minimum of 2 years experience working in a supervisory role
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Hands on experience with RF technology
Theory training on material handling equipment
Warehouse management systems experience (SAP)
Be able to identify best practices and process improvements
Ability to conduct team meetings and group trainings
Experience working in a fast paced team based environment
Knowledge of general Health & Safety requirements
Minimum of 5 years experience working in a warehouse environment
Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a dynamic work environment
Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
Intermediate computer skills in MS Office Suite
Experience in or knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Victoria, CA
Application Deadline: N/A