Website California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
To facilitate the successful reintegration of the individuals in our care back to their communities equipped with the tools to be drug-free, healthy, and employable members of society by providing education, treatment, rehabilitative, and restorative justice programs, all in a safe and humane environment.
The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) and California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) are committed to building and fostering a diverse workplace. We believe cultural diversity, backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and unique identities should be honored, valued, and supported. We believe all staff should be empowered. CDCR/CCHCS are proud to foster inclusion and representation at all levels of both Departments.
Central California Women’s Facility is located in the Central San Joaquin Valley approximately 30 miles north of Fresno.
- Application must have the title of the job you are applying for and must clearly indicate the Job Code #. (Please ensure your application template is updated with the correct job title).
- The main communication for this position will be through email. Please ensure you have a valid email address and contact number on your application and CalCareers profile. It is the applicants’ responsibility to check their email inbox, to include junk emails, for any correspondences regarding their application status.
- If using education to meet the minimum qualifications, you must include a copy of your unofficial transcripts/diploma for verification.
- If currently employed by the State of California using Out of Class experience to meet Minimum Qualifications, please include a copy of your Out of Class Completion Memorandum.
- If you are a State employee requesting a T&D Assignment, this MUST be indicated on your application or by selecting “Other” as appointment type and typing in “T&D Assignment” when prompted during online submission.
- Candidates new to CDCR or the Division of Juvenile Justice are required to submit to a background investigation process utilizing Live Scan Fingerprinting, and Tuberculosis testing prior to appointment followed by department annual Tuberculosis testing/evaluation thereafter.
Company: California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A