Website Cathay Pacific Airways
The Aircraft Engineer will perform and certify aircraft maintenance to ensure high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation required by customers, regulatory authorities and the company in a cost-effective manner.
- Report to Engineering Supervisor and Engineering Manager.
- Directly perform and certify aircraft maintenance when rostered to do so.
- Keep up to date with the aircraft systems, technology, processes and procedures.
- Other duties as directed by the Engineering Manager.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Perform relief duties on other stations when requested to do so.
- Perform the duties of an Aircraft Mechanic when rostered to do so.
- Monitor ground based aircraft monitoring and recording to assess aircraft serviceability, and respond accordingly.
- Perform additional aircraft maintenance as requested by CX Technical Services – Fleet Support Team and Engineering Planned Maintenance and Records Hong Kong. (ADD Clearance) as appropriate to qualification.
- Perform and certify maintenance and servicing of third party operator’s aircraft in accordance with the applicable SGHA.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Filipino
- Ability to work on shift and long hours
- Degree in Engineering discipline or an equivalent professional qualification
- Must hold basic licence HKAR 66 B1
- Must hold a minimum of one aircraft type approval at B1 level 3 training between (A306/A330/A350/B777)
- Professionally qualified engineer holder of HKCAD B1.1 License
- A demonstrated ability to perform aircraft and component maintenance, modification and troubleshooting in accordance with regulatory requirements
- A sound knowledge of aviation Engineering procedures and documentation
Company: Cathay Pacific Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cebu, Philippines
Application Deadline: N/A