Website Canada Post
Applicants who identify as Indigenous or a person with a disability shall be given priority in the candidate selection process. At Canada Post, we are excited to spotlight Indigenous communities within our hiring practices as we celebrate the important heritage of our great nation.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Retail Counter Clerk who will work in a retail outlet and provide excellent service to all our customers.
- Maintain a high level of postal products, services and delivery knowledge
- Be able to exercise physical effort in the handling of mail items weighing up to 22.7 kilograms (50 pounds)
- Receive, sort and sequence mail items
- Perform a variety of sales/customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Maintain floor displays
- Operate a computerized point of sale system
- Process financial transactions (cash, cheques, debit & credit card payments)
- Conduct Merchandizing and Inventory Control
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Gravenhurst, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A