Website Canada Post
At Canada Post, we are excited to spotlight Indigenous communities within our hiring practices as we celebrate the important heritage of our great Nation.
If you have ambition, talent and drive, consider a fast-moving career with Canada Post. We are currently seeking a part-time Post Office Assistant who will use a customer-focused approach when providing counter services to customers.
- Address delivery and service difficulties to resolve problems thoroughly and quickly
- Sort, distribute and process mail into appropriate classifications
- Sell postal products and service to the business community and public
- Provide customers with information and forms
- High school or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration
- Training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions
- Understanding of general or post office accounting systems.
- Physically fit to lift mail containers of up to 50 lb, push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for extended periods of time
- Applicants who identify as Indigenous or as having a disability shall be given priority in the candidate selection process.
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Dundurn, SK, CA
Application Deadline: N/A