Website Canada Post
The Maximo Analyst is responsible for providing the technical expertise to CPC in our corporate Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) system and analyzing asset related data with BI tools. Ensures the effectiveness and efficiency of the CMMS utilization. Leads the implementation of system enhancements and new module implementations to satisfy the business needs. Manages master data and works closely with the data science and Business Intelligence (BI) teams, to ensure its integrity.
The Maximo Analyst is also responsible to facilitate data-driven decision making by working with BI & Analytics team and performing analyses when required.
- Creates technical solutions (automated scripts, tools) to generate simplified and repeatable processes. Develops simple Apps for end-user entry forms on a low-code platform (Microsoft Power Apps) to support these processes.
- Acts as liaison with data science team on solutions that involve complex models and AI.
- Acts as the CMMS business data owner and maintains data definitions. Interacts with the BI & Analytics team to maintain integrity of maintenance elements within the corporate data warehouses.
- Supports development of training materials, job aids and other required documents for Maximo end users.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement of the CMMS. Defines Maximo enhancements and new functionality requirements to meet CPC business needs and works with a third-party vendor to define, implement, and validate system enhancements.
- Develop business requirements for base level dashboards and works with BI & Analytics team to implement. Works on the back end to extract data from the CMMS that will be used to create customary analysis and dashboards.
- Provides technical assistance to CPC stakeholders in the functional use of the corporate CMMS to ensure its effectiveness and efficiency.
- Perform deep dive analyses as required on maintenance, inventory and asset related data using existing sources and developing new ones as required.
- Provides coverage when required, on activities such as asset management, preventive maintenance, maintenance plans and inventory management.
- Performs analysis to facilitate evidence-based decision making and develops end user facing tools using various tools including SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, Excel, etc.
- Leads the implementation on behalf of CPC, of new Maximo modules and versions working with third party. Acts as technical lead on business side.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent decision-making and judgement
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relational database concepts with a solid knowledge of SQL, Oracle and data extraction.
- Knowledge of Maximo Anywhere, Maximo Scheduler, Maximo Visual Inspection is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Maximo 7.5+ and developing system requirement specifications
- Experience with visualization and business intelligence tools is an asset (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView or other). Must be wanting to learn.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field from an accredited college/university; or the equivalent combination of education, training, or related work experience.
Company: Canada Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A