Website State of California
Medical Record Director, Will also consider Staff Services Manager I (Health Information Management)
As required by the Joint Commission, all applicants must have possession of Registration with the American Health Information Management Association as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or possession of certification by the American Health Information Management Association as a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), or the ability to be eligible for the exam.
The Medical Record Director vacancy is a permanent, full-time position. Staff Services Manager 1 applicants must also meet the minimum qualifications of the Medical Record Director. This position acts as the Department Head in the Health Information Management Department reporting directly to the Assistant Hospital Administrator. Applicants must be dependable and have strong communication skills. Extensive knowledge of the requirements of the Joint Commission, Licensing, CMS, and other regulatory agencies in regard to the operations of Medical Records are highly desirable. The ability to effectively collaborate with leadership and staff from other departments is essential for success in this position. Desirable knowledge and experience include Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, the Privacy Requirements of Patient Information.
- Possession of Registration with the American Health Information Management Association as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA)
- ou must complete the STD. 678 Employment Application in its entirety and include, “Medical Record Director – JC# 244952” in the “Job Title(s)” section of the application.
- Duties Performed and Supervisor’s name and Contact information must be completed on the STD 678 -Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Attach a copy of proof of degree and transcripts if education is required to meet the minimum qualification
- Foreign transcripts must be evaluated and submitted with application STD. 67
Company: State of California
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A