Website California Water Service Company
Under the oversight of a Supervisor or Foreman, a Temporary Water Utility Operator assists in performing essential maintenance and repair of water facility infrastructure. This includes repairs and maintenance to water mains, service lines, streets/sidewalks and fire hydrants; repair and replacement of meter boxes; and assists in the general cleanup of facilities including painting, repairing, and maintaining of Company owned or operated facilities. This position is located in Stockton, CA.
- Change, repair, and clean meter boxes/lids, valve covers.
- Clean, paint, repair, and maintain Company owned or operated facilities.
- May perform other functions as outlined in the CBA section 8 W2 (Water Distribution Operator Certification).
- Other duties as assigned.
- A TWUO must be able to effectively communicate with their supervisor, co-workers, and the public;
- Have the ability to perform basic mathematic functions to calculate figures;
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent,
- Possess a valid California Class C Driver’s license
Company: California Water Service Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A