Website Boutique Air
Boutique Air, a fast growing airline, operates a modern fleet of Pilatus PC-12, Beechcraft King Air 350, and Piaggio aircraft.
- Aviation industry, supply chain experience preferred. 3-5 years experience.
- Able to prioritize tasks to provide quick and efficient responses.
- Is able to handle multiple projects and tasks. Meets deadlines without close supervision.
- Sourcing parts and material, purchasing, receiving, shipping and inventory management.
- Ideal candidate quickly learns our process of returns, quotes and delivery.
- Displays attributes of a critical thinker and leverages innovative ideas.
- Ability to use electronic inventory management equipment
- Relationship building and negotiations skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Performs kitting operations and distributes parts to predetermined inventory locations.
- Recent MRP experience
- Strong computer knowledge preferred
- Well rounded supply chain skills.
- Performs data entry for material issues and returns.
- Expedites materials to meet schedule as required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Company: Boutique Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Watertown, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A