Website BNP Paribas
Domestic/International Settlements supporting Prime brokerage, and the BNP Execution desk in facilitating settlement and risk management of securities and customer transactions in the US and Local markets. Primary responsibility is the settlement of Domestic/International transactions, fail maintenance and managing the operational risk associated with the business.
- Address and resolve all unmatched items in RAD
- Process all requests for SPO, PPO’s, DWAC and DRS
- Monitor fails and request borrows as needed
- Monitor the RAD screen to ensure all items are settling
- Monitor all daily reports
- Monitor BONY and adjust seg as needed
- Process all physical certificates and ensure all the proper documentation is attached
- Review all incoming physicals in accordance with the BNP Paribas Securities Corp Micro cap policy as well as OFAC
- Complete daily checklist and ORUS controls
- Reconciliation of DTC, CNS , BONY and local market settlement accounts
- Perform matching process for all CNS activity on COR/COD’s am and pm process
- Process free receive and deliveries by monitoring the ATS tool and working exception
- Detailed knowledge of domestic/international securities settlements
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast- paced operations environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7years of experience in domestic securities settlements operations.
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A